This summer, keep your LAP-BAND shakes fresh and nutritional with this Banana Shake. This quick and simple shake can serve as breakfast, a mid-day or late-night snack. Try it, post it on your Instagram and tag us (@lapbandindiana)! We want to know what you think:
- 100 g/4 oz plain fat-free Greek yogurt,
- 100 g/4 oz unsweetened almond milk,
- 2 scoops (about 40g) vanilla protein powder (We like Bariatric Advantage) and
- ½ frozen banana or fresh (to your liking)
- Put all the ingredients in your blender and process until smooth, or your liking.
- Top with a few blueberries if liked or decorate with a banana slice if you want to show off!
- Serves: 1
- V suitable for Vegetarians
- Calories per serving: 266
- Protein: 38 g
- Carbs: 23.5 g
- Total Fat:3.2 g
E N J O Y! Remember to Instagram your Banana smoothie pic and tag us!!!
If you would like to learn more about Dr. McEwen and his Community Surgery Center Hamilton team please visit our Facebook page or call our office at 317-621-2500.
Want more inspiration? Follow our socials for a closer look at life with the LAP-BAND® team!