Type II Diabetes is killing you. Losing weight helps.

The Lap Band System Can Help or Improve the Following:
 
In 4 studies, 90% improvement or resolutions of  common and serious co
morbidities within the first year after Lap band Surgery:
 
Type II Diabetes:  64% Resolved 26% Improved Total 90%
 
(diabetes is the number one reason in the United States for Adult onset of
blindness,
amputation, increased heart disease risk, increased risk for stroke,
increased risk for kidney disease, Nerve damage from diabetes is called
diabetic neuropathy (new-ROP-uh-thee).
It can lead to many kinds of problems.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.